Index du Forum

Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

:: Wargame:?European Escalation ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet     Index du Forum -> Les classes -> Chaman
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
jessarehe

MessagePosté le: Jeu 2 Juin - 07:57 (2016)    Sujet du message: Wargame:?European Escalation Répondre en citant

Wargame: European Escalation > urlin.us/2jo8z

Wargame: European Escalation

10cf746e54
I like the challenge and will keep pounding away trying to finish the campaign. all boast their own models, rendered in very high detail and faithful to their real-life counterparts. Please keep in mind that the graphics here are not even on par with games that are 7 years older than this, but rest assured that it's the gameplay that ultimately ruins it. The first few missions aren't too bad but I got stuck about 1/3rd of the way through the campaign. For instance you may only be allowed to call on up to 8 of a specific tank for the entire mission.

But its just not fun when you have next to no resources and the enemy has infinite resources and infinite reinforcements. Sequels[edit]. Read More Was this review helpful? Yes No Funny 4 of 5 people (80%) found this review helpful Red0Max 39 products in account 5 reviews Recommended 3.6 hrs on record Posted: 29 December, 2015 early days, complex game that needs time to get to grips withhowever its compelling and worth it if you have the time to spare Read More Was this review helpful? Yes No Funny 4 of 5 people (80%) found this review helpful ActOfValorSeals 63 products in account 3 reviews Recommended 47.4 hrs on record Posted: 31 December, 2015 A very good game. It gives the player the ability to zoom in and out and to get, in an instant, from a large commander's view to a ground view closer to the combat. 9/10 Read More Helpful? Yes No Funny Viktor Grimm ( 0.7 hrs on record ) Posted: 23 May Erm, what the do I do? What? What is tutorial? I have no idea what i'm doing. Read More Was this review helpful? Yes No Funny Most Helpful Reviews In the past 90 days 6 of 8 people (75%) found this review helpful mixtapes vaporwave 56 products in account 16 reviews Recommended 116.5 hrs on record Posted: 28 March 9/10 a very fun game to play. Those 3 extra command points aren't worth it.

life of crimenight of the twistersx origin mixthe walking dead season 3 completeschitt creek s01e02tech house 2014once upon a time in wonderland s01e05celebrity big brother s15e11Elizabeth the golden agelego la pelicula

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Jeu 2 Juin - 07:57 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet     Index du Forum -> Les classes -> Chaman Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
onyx © theme by larme d'ange 2006